PVC Free Wallpaper
Smooth satin finish
Fire Retardant. PVC free non textured option also carries the Green Guard certification making it suitable to use in food environments.
My designs offer you the exciting possibility of creating your own look, whether you need your mission statement in reception, re-fitting a pub or restaurant. Or whether you want a beautifully subtle bedroom, lounge, or to go one step further with your open-plan Kitchen-diner-lounge.
I’m really proud of my new designs, and think they are beautiful and fun. Whats more I’m delighted that I’ve been able to produce them all in England.
Each design is bespoke and printed to your requirements, you choose the size of the repeat and the Pantone colour background.
Scroll down for images of designs
Contact me to discuss [email protected] or
07747 567 732
Orders are dispatched with 15 days. £84 per sq metre, plus delivery.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for Wallpaper Hanging Instructions
Wallpaper Hanging Instructions;
Congratulations you’ve made a great choice in purchasing a very high quality commercial grade wallpaper, PVC free and printed using health friendly latex printing ink. We will print this produce to your exact specification on material specially designed and guaranteed for latex printing technologies and as such we are sure you’ll have many years of satisfied use … up to 25 years of indoor display.
Overlaps on this PVC-free wallpaper are virtually invisible as the paper is trimmed on the wall ensuring a clinical match.
The wallpaper printed with latex inks is odour free, very durable and ready to hang straight from the box. Most commercial papers can be difficult to hang but PVC free is another story, whether you’re a professional of simply decorating your own premises our wallpaper drops quickly and easily into the DIY category – even if you have not experience don’t worry it’s easy.
Unpack your wallpaper and unroll each section to familiarise yourself with the number of sections and design layout, once you’re happy loosely re-roll and set aside ready for action …
The paper is pre-pasted so additional wallpaper adhesive isn’t required, all you need is;
- Water and trough
- Straight edge
- Sharp Stanley knife / Pizza cutter
OK now we’re ready to start …
- Soak the paper in water making sure both paper and glue are thoroughly soaked.
- hange the tope edge of the paper pressing firmly against the wall.
- Smooth it down with the sponge pressing the air bubbles out of the sides until the paper is flat.
- At the top and bottom use the straight edge and Stanley knife / Pizza cutter to cut away the excess.
- Remove the white edge strops in the same way.
- Finally use a wet sponge to wipe down the surface making sure the edges stay wet for a good join.
- Repeat this exercise with each new strip, be sure to overlap the design by 1cm to ensure perfect alignment of your image.